Outbound route dissapears when you add a PIN set

We have a very strange problem. Until yesterday we had an outbound route with a pin set for mobile calls that start with a 044 prefix. Starting today for some reason the route disappears from Asterisk if you have the pin set, if you remove it is fine.

dialplan without pinset:
pbxacurauni*CLI> dialplan show 0445512345678@from-internal
[ Included context ‘outrt-12’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
’_044XXXXXXXXXX’ => 1. Macro(user-callerid,LIMIT,) [pbx_config]
2. Set(MOHCLASS=${IF($["${MOHCLASS}"=""]?default:${MOHCLASS})}) [pbx_config]
3. Set(_NODEST=) [pbx_config]
4. Gosub(sub-record-check,s,1(out,${EXTEN},)) [pbx_config]
5. Macro(dialout-trunk,2,${EXTEN},) [pbx_config]
6. Macro(dialout-trunk,3,${EXTEN},) [pbx_config]
7. Macro(outisbusy,) [pbx_config]

[ Included context ‘bad-number’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
’_X.’ => 1. ResetCDR() [pbx_config]
2. NoCDR() [pbx_config]
3. Progress() [pbx_config]
4. Wait(1) [pbx_config]
5. Progress() [pbx_config]
6. Playback(silence/1&cannot-complete-as-dialed&check-number-dial-again,noanswer) [pbx_config]
7. Wait(1) [pbx_config]
8. Congestion(20) [pbx_config]
9. Hangup() [pbx_config]

dialplan with pinset:
pbxacurauni*CLI> dialplan show 0445512345678@from-internal
[ Included context ‘bad-number’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
’_X.’ => 1. ResetCDR() [pbx_config]
2. NoCDR() [pbx_config]
3. Progress() [pbx_config]
4. Wait(1) [pbx_config]
5. Progress() [pbx_config]
6. Playback(silence/1&cannot-complete-as-dialed&check-number-dial-again,noanswer) [pbx_config]
7. Wait(1) [pbx_config]
8. Congestion(20) [pbx_config]
9. Hangup() [pbx_config]

As you can see adding the pin set to the outbound route erases the route in the dialplan. Here is the dialplan for that route without a pin:
[ Context ‘outrt-12’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
’_044XXXXXXXXXX’ => 1. Macro(user-callerid,LIMIT,) [pbx_config]
’_045XXXXXXXXXX’ => 1. Macro(user-callerid,LIMIT,) [pbx_config]
Include => ‘outrt-12-custom’ [pbx_config]

Here is the dialplan when the route has a pin:
[ Context ‘outrt-12’ created by ‘pbx_config’ ]
Include => ‘outrt-12-custom’ [pbx_config]

We tried to erase the outbound route but get the same results. We uninstalled the pin set module and installed it again with the same result. Any ideas? We are using FreePBX 2.10.1.16 on a CentOS 6.5 server with Asterisk 1.8.22

Did you find out a solution to this? It seems I am having the same problem and it’s driving me crazy.

We downgraded the pinset module and everything is working fine now. Just go down one version.

Should be fixed in the latest pinsets: http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-7908

I can confirm that this issue is still not fixed in the latest version (2.11.0.7). The problem you referenced seems to be a different and unrelated issue.

I will try to downgrade the pinset module but I have no idea where to download it. Does someone have a link to the module and to downgrade instructions? I’m pretty much a freepbx newbie :smile:

We don’t provide downgrades. Sorry. Furthermore the issue is not so much with pinsets but with other parts of FreePBX. If you’d like it to be fixed I advise you file a bug which can be done at http://issues.freepbx.org please provide as much/many details as possible.

Remember that downgrades don’t help the community they only help you.

Hi gang. Unfortunately I am unable to recreate this. I’ve tried on two different VMs with everything updated.

I suppose what I need to know is if you are all using FreePBX 2.10

It looks like I’m running 2.11. Any help would be much appreciated. The symptoms are exactly just as @cursor described. As I cannot downgrade, I’m currently left without PIN sets.

If anyone is willing the only way I will be able to reproduce this is if one of you sends me a backup of your system (through dropbox or what have you). This is because I can not replicate it in any way/shape/form.

If you’d like to do that please remember that we would see your information like secrets and passwords and such so if you don’t feel comfortable then dont do it. Or change your sip secrets before you send it to us (but dont delete the route)

code (at) schmoozecom (dot) com

I don’t mind sending you my backup. I will just regenerate any secrets I need to keep secure. Will send it to the email you specified.

By the way, I also found out I can not save new Backup jobs anymore. Whenever I click save, it just gives me a blank screen. I had to use an old backup job to generate this backup I’m sending. Maybe it’s a related issue?

Its not related and should technically be in a new thread. You can see why it’s white screening by running: amportal a dbug

Then forcing it to show the white page again then post the errors here.

I will open a new thread for this error to keep it separate. I’ll post the results of the dbug log there.