New user setup problem

I have version FreePBX version 2.11.0.38 Asterisk version 11.13.0 running on a Raspberry Pi. My current setup is 2 Cisco 7940G phones converted to SIP. I’m using voip.ms for sip service. The status in FreePBX shows the 2 Cisco phones as well as a softfone online. It also shows the trunk online and registered.

Now the problem. I can dial from the softpohne to either extension with no problem. I can dial from the softphone to an outside number with no problem. I can dial from Cisco phones to the softphone. I can also dial from the Cisco phones to Lenny with no problem. I can’t dial one Cisco phone from the other one. When I hit the dial button, I get the fast busy tone and the reorder message. The message in CLI shows chan_sip.c:23019 handle_response_invite: Received response: “Forbidden” from ‘“Anonymous;” sip:[email protected]:tag=asZe71186d’

Same thing if I try to dial out from the Cisco phone. I thought it may be a dialplan issue so I tried a couple with the same results. Here’s what’s currently loaded in the phone:

DIALTEMPLATE
TEMPLATE MATCH="*" Timeout=“5”/>
/DIALTEMPLATE

I’m not sure where to go with this. I have spent many evenings in front of Google and making changes but I’m not getting anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

More than likely an RPID anomaly try turning it off in the suspect extensions.

Could the problem be that it’s from Anonymous?

I’m not sure where the name comes from. The extensions are registered and show online.

I’m stumped!

Anyone? I’m stuck. I have 4 other phones I need to install but not before I get these two working.