Internal Server Errors after Updating to RC 12

Hi!

After Update to the new version the Module Administration does only Show “Module Administration” when the “Check Online” button is clicked. Update via CLI works fine…

Anybody can help?

cptnemo

I moved 44 posts to a new topic: FreePBX 12 Check Online Fails on RasPi

Run: amportal a dbug

When looking at that screen. Refresh a few times so we can get some samples.

Post the output here

Not trying to confuse the issue, but I’ve got a similar system. After update to current, I get a blank page at /admin/config.php

Page is:
<html>
<head></head>
<body></body>
</html>

Error message from amportal a dbug…

2014-Sep-14 14:27:23 /var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/extensionroutes.extend.class.php:0
[WARNING]: No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!

2014-Sep-14 14:27:23 /var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/extensionroutes.extend.class.php:0
[WARNING]: License check failed!

I can give you access via GoToAssist…

Sorry Andrew, forums are but a snapshot in time. More digging, more research, gives more info…

At the time of this post my intent was to provide some more insight to this issue. (and a failing install for research).

I get the idea that the asterisk credentials are wrong, I’ll go see what happened there. However… these credentials were working, and set to the default before the update, and now are ‘wrong’, after the update. My hope is that gives you some insight on what may have gone bad through the update for me, and others.

Thanks for the efforts, let me know if I can help.

ping localhost

Does that return 127.0.0.1?

Try

amportal a s

Hi.

I upgraded my FreePBX server to version 12 this afternoon. Now I can’t get to the GUI. It just loads a white screen. However we can still make calls, so the server is still up and running and the config still seems to be working. Could someone please assist me?

Kind regards,

Alex.

http://community.freepbx.org/t/white-screen-after-login-folowing-update/24218/2?u=jfinstrom

jfinstrom - I tried, but it did not solve the problem - still blank page after login into admin gui.

Ditto. I ran the lastest framework upgrade last night and experiencing exact same.

Please keep all of these topics in the same thread!

I’ve listed my dbug output below:

[root@localhost bin]# amportal a dbug

Fetching FreePBX settings with gen_amp_conf.php…

trying to run as user asterisk:

[FPBXDBUGDISABLE] already set to [0]

==> /var/log/asterisk/freepbx_dbug <==

==> /var/log/httpd/error_log <==
[Mon Sep 15 07:18:16 2014] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication …
[Mon Sep 15 07:18:16 2014] [notice] Digest: done
[Mon Sep 15 07:18:16 2014] [notice] Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) DAV/2 PHP/5.3.28 configured – resuming normal operations
[Mon Sep 15 07:21:25 2014] [error] [client 192.xx.xx.xxx] File does not exist: /var/www/html/favicon.ico, referer: http://192.xx.xx.xxx/admin/config.php
[Mon Sep 15 07:33:41 2014] [error] [client 192.xx.xx.xxx] File does not exist: /var/www/html/favicon.ico, referer: http://192.xx.xx.xxx/admin/config.php
[Mon Sep 15 08:13:57 2014] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
[Mon Sep 15 08:13:57 2014] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin/suexec)
[Mon Sep 15 08:13:57 2014] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication …
[Mon Sep 15 08:13:57 2014] [notice] Digest: done
[Mon Sep 15 08:13:57 2014] [notice] Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) DAV/2 PHP/5.3.28 configured – resuming normal operations
==> /var/log/asterisk/freepbx.log <==
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:01] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/functions.inc/functions_general.php:0) - No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:01] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/functions.inc/functions_general.php:0) - License check failed!
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:01] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:0) - No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:01] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:0) - License check failed!
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:01] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/extensionroutes.extend.class.php:0) - No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:01] [PHP-WARNING] (/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/extensionroutes.extend.class.php:0) - License check failed!
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:38] [INFO] (bin/freepbx_setting:39) - trying to run as user asterisk:
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:38] [INFO] (bin/freepbx_setting:40) -
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:38] [INFO] (bin/freepbx_setting:61) - [FPBXDBUGDISABLE] already set to [0]
[2014-Sep-15 08:15:38] [INFO] (bin/freepbx_setting:62) -

Hello,

I have installed the FreePBX version 12 and this morning after update 2 new modules using the admin web interface the Admin console appears as a blank page after login with the admin account. I already try restart asterisk, also try use the command amportal a r, amportal restart the http server or even restart the server but the problem persists.
Can someone please help me fix this problem.

Thanks in advance

Run:
amportal a ma upgrade framework

Hi tm1000,

I’m also having the same problem after a upgrade of framework and core.(After login screen only white page).
I have also tried running the above command, but still no luck.(See below output):

[root@localhost ~]# amportal a ma upgrade framework
Fetching FreePBX settings with gen_amp_conf.php..
[root@localhost ~]# 

I have also checked the httpd error logs, but don’t see anything related to the problem.

Thank you

We are having the same exact issue. amportal a ma upgrade framework outputs nothing (except what the previous poster mentionned), and the module_install binary doesn’t do anything anymore either.

Might be worth mentionning, you can go to the admin page if you clear your cookies, but once you login as a manager, it goes blank again.

I still can’t replicate these issues and now it appears you can’t even run module_admin from the command line which is even worse.

I don’t have a solution at this time

All,

I have moved all posts relating to upgrading to 12 and having blank screen issues to this one thread. Please keep it all here. Thanks