iSymphonyV3 panel not launching

My iSymphony server is up and running however iSymphony V3 Panel opens empty page.
Can anyone advise what to do?

Thank you

When you say an empty page do you mean the windows are not populated with users/extensions or are you truly getting a blank web page?

If you are just not getting the users/extensions they more than likely have not been configured on the iSymphony server. Did you by any chance import your extensions via the batch import mechanism in FreePBX? If this is the case try going to Admin->Module Admin in FreePBX and uninstall the iSymphony V3 module and reinstall it then issue an Apply Config. This should rescan all the extensions and users in FreePBX and configure them on the iSymphony server.

If you are simply getting a blank web page I will need you to open a ticket at http://support.getisymphony.com with the contents of your /opt/isymphony3/server/log directory.

I am getting whole blank page and nothing at all.

I’ve opened a case, Ticket ID #54855

I am having the same problem with the button in the new version 12. Goes to http://panel and keeps the browser spinning…

This is an old install that has been upgraded many times so I had to install the server portion manually and uninstall the old version from the modules. Seems to work the but the service stopped last night with this error:

2014-12-24 00:35:08,826 [main-server] [ActiveMQ Connection Executor: vm://com.xmlnamespace.panel.broker#112] ERROR com.xmlnamespace.panel.lib.communication.jms.JMSTopicConnection - JMSTopicConnection dropped: unexpected exception
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportDisposedIOException: peer (vm://com.xmlnamespace.panel.broker#113) stopped.
at org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.stop(VMTransport.java:205) ~[org.apache.activemq_5.9.0.jar:na]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.stop(TransportFilter.java:65) ~[org.apache.activemq_5.9.0.jar:na]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.stop(TransportFilter.java:65) ~[org.apache.activemq_5.9.0.jar:na]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.stop(ResponseCorrelator.java:132) ~[org.apache.activemq_5.9.0.jar:na]
at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.doStop(TransportConnection.java:1071) ~[org.apache.activemq_5.9.0.jar:na]
at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$4.run(TransportConnection.java:1037) ~[org.apache.activemq_5.9.0.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_05]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_05]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_05]
Abnormal Termination: 137

Started right back up OK.

I can only access Symphony if I go directly to the 58080 port on the server and it gives me the Oops page with the admin and client links.

Is the correct link for the button on a settings page somewhere?

In Settings->Advanced what is “FOP Web Root Dir” set to? This should be set to “cxpanel”.

The value set by the iSymphony FreePBX module may have been overwritten during an upgrade.