Isymphony signed module

Recently updated to FreePBX 12, and most of my modules are refreshed and working great. Only issue is, I’m looking for a replacement for the isymphony 2.8 module, as its still unsigned and I have all these ugly warnings.

Having a hard time finding documentation for this one. isymphony 2.8 module doesn’t seem to be in any of the freepbx repositories, just v3.

I believe you can run the following from the CLI and get rid of the error:
amportal a ma refreshsignatures

I have indeed done that. The module does not exist in any of the freepbx repositories, it seems. Originally, I downloaded it from the isymphony site and manually added it, but I can’t find any links on there to anything but the V3 module.

Do you need that version of the module?

Yes; my client has a perpetual license for version 2.8, and while version 3.x is affordable, there was a significant monetary investment in the license for the older version and they’re happy with it. From what I understand, I can’t use the V3 module, as it works specifically with version 3.

I just upgraded my freepbx as well and this is the only module that is not signed after running the ‘amportal a ma refreshsignatures’ from the command shell, I am getting this error:

Checking isymphony…Signature Invalid
Could not find signed module on remote server!

All other modules report good. Any advise is appreciated.

Download: http://mirror.freepbx.org/modules/packages/isymphony/isymphony-1.4.9.4.tgz

and upload it through module admin.

Sorry for the late reply; Thanks Andrew! Worked like a charm.