register_string=username:[email protected]/username

incoming setting:
USER DETAILS
empty

Thank you

What about adding

context=from-trunk

to the peer details ?

Sorry I forgot to copy it, I have excatly the same in my peer details, and still the same problem.

humm,
in that case I probably can’t suggest much else than doing

asterisk -vvvvvvvvr  # not really sure how many 'v's, but 5 minimum to get very verbose output

from the ssh console, and using ngrep to catch transmissions on port 5060 in another console; it can reveal what exactly is your provider sending to you that you need to tell Asterisk/FreePBX to match to.
(the screen program/package helps a lot with this)
(it helped me when I had issues like that)

Hi,

Here are prints from asterisk console when call is placed and not placed. Can I use tcpdum instead of ngrep I have some problems with installation, if you had experience with tcpdump. Thx

1. Call is not placed
    DID/CID
    any DID/CID

Executing [myDID@from-trunk:1] Set(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009b”, “__FROM_DID=myDID”) in new stack
– Executing [myDID@from-trunk:2] NoOp(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009b”, “Received an unknown call with DID set to myDID”) in new stack
– Executing [myDID@from-trunk:3] Goto(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009b”, “s,a2”) in new stack
– Goto (from-trunk,s,2)
– Executing [s@from-trunk:2] Answer(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009b”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [s@from-trunk:3] Wait(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009b”, “2”) in new stack
> 0x2013fff0 – Probation passed - setting RTP source address to sip.myprovider.com:11252
– Executing [s@from-trunk:4] Playback(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009b”, “ss-noservice”) in new stack
– <SIP/myprovider-out-0000009b> Playing ‘ss-noservice.gsm’ (language ‘en’)
== Spawn extension (from-trunk, s, 4) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/myprovider-out-0000009b’
– Executing [h@from-trunk:1] Macro(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009b”, “hangupcall,”) in new stack

1. Call is placed
    any DID/ any CID
    DID/ any CID

– Executing [myDID@from-trunk:1] Set(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009e”, “__FROM_DID=myDID”) in new stack
– Executing [myDID@from-trunk:2] Goto(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009e”, “s,1”) in new stack
– Goto (from-trunk,s,1)
– Executing [s@from-trunk:1] ExecIf(“SIP/myprovider-out-0000009e”, “0?Set(__FROM_DID=s)”) in new stack
– After macros are checked call is placed

Do you have the inward route configured for the DID in question ? (Extension Routes (fee)free module needs to be used)

Can you indicate in the log excerpts, where the DID is a number (say use the 555 555 555 there) and where it is a string/literal name ?

(my story is, that my SIP provider was setting the DID to … the SIP username so I had to set up the inward routes to match the /literal/ string received… towards which the route module was all like, huh, what? but it worked in the end)

Other than that,
ngrep (if from source) needs libpcap and libpcap-devel.
(excerpt from my .bash-history below)

wget http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ngrep/ngrep-1.45.tar.bz2?download
# tar jxf ngrep-1.45.tar.bz2 # like, that was /real/ cool...  
tar jxf ngrep-1.45.tar.bz2\?download 
cd ngrep-1.45
./configure 
yum install libpcap-devel
./configure 
make
make clean
yum install libpcap
yum install libpcap-devel

you may get it to work then…

Hi,

Thank you el_es for support . However, I contacted my provider who changed the line settings to trunk and now everything works.

Meanwhile I installed ngrep:)

So the problem was not on my side.

Thx
Cheers

Might be beneficial for others if you share what did your provider had to change for you (and who is it) :slight_smile: other than that, glad it resolved.

Off course, but I do not know what they have changed exactly, some configuration on trunk at their side, I just complained to them that I can not figure out where is the problem. I think they configured DID number transfer on their side or something like that:)