Graphical Configuration Tool

Hello All,

I’m trying to see if there is some kind of graphical tree view of a freepbx config. What I mean is that you can see almost like a flow chart, inbound route goes to ring group, displays all extensions or names in that group and then from that group if no answer go to the voicemail etc…
I think this can be helpful to present the configuration.

Thanks!

No.

Just to make sure, I’m not completely crazy, I only want this for reporting purposes, not to actually configure it.

Thanks!

Hmmm, I typed asterisk graphical dialplan in mighty Google, and the second link goes to: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Apstel+Visual+Dialplan+for+Asterisk

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the company nor have I tested it and I don’t promote it. It is a reference to you and others that might read this thread.

I’ve looked at that. It wants to be able to edit and maintain the plan.

For my use I was looking for something that could show me the flow of the contexts and macros without having to place a call and look at logs. I spent days learning until I discovered [macro-dialout-trunk-predial-hook] and figured out how to use it properly.

I’m still looking for a way to hook into a sip channel and dump the RTP stats gracefully. The only way I’ve found so far is to modify core. Perhaps that’s is the only way.

My ideal graphing tool would be to enter a context with some vars and let it build the call-flow picture noting timeouts, wait and IVR digits. For example: from-trunk with a DID or a dialstring and from-internal.

If you do find something, free or not, post a link back here. I’d like it too. I just haven’t found it yet.

I actually used the all mighty google, but lately I have been typing in freepbx in my searches because I get to many false positives with trixbox and such and don’t find what I’m looking for. Gotta remember to go wider with that search.

Thanks! Will check into that APP…