Grandstream GXP2160 MWI with commercial endpoint manager

When a voicemail is cleared using the PBX web interface (FreePBX User Control Panel) the MWI indicator does not clear. I have only been able to get it to clear by dialing into the voicemail from the extension, even after the message has been deleted. My Cisco enterprise phones do not have this issue. Are there any settings I can look at? I have verified that MWI is set to subscribe on the phone. We are running the latest version of the commercial endpoint manager.

Thanks,

Tom

Oops, I put this in the wrong spot. Could one of the moderators put it in Commercial Modules please?

Is it a big deal to enable pollmailboxes and pollfreq? Someone in the Grandstream forums mentioned checking the settings in voicemail.conf and I found them in vm_general.inc commented out. Is there a better place to change it? Will it get reset on reboot?

The change does seem to resolve the issue I am having.

These settings are accessible via the GUI which is preferred over direct edits to voicemail.conf. See Settings, VoiceMail Admin, Settings and scroll down to set the polling parameters.

Thanks! I was looking in there and just didn’t see it.