Fwconsole not found

I have the exact same problem as edlentz. Same situation here:
[root@localhost ~]# locate fwconsole
/usr/src/freepbx-13.0.64/amp_conf/bin/fwconsole
/usr/src/freepbx-13.0.64/amp_conf/htdocs/admin/modules/framework/amp_conf/bin/fwconsole

[root@localhost ~]# /usr/src/freepbx-13.0.64/amp_conf/bin/fwconsole ma download framework
PHP Fatal error: Class ‘FreePBX\Console\Application\FWApplication’ not found in /usr/src/freepbx-13.0.64/amp_conf/bin/fwconsole on line 78
[root@localhost ~]# /usr/src/freepbx-13.0.64/amp_conf/bin/fwconsole ma install framework
PHP Fatal error: Class ‘FreePBX\Console\Application\FWApplication’ not found in /usr/src/freepbx-13.0.64/amp_conf/bin/fwconsole on line 78
[root@localhost ~]#

I upgraded to version 13 and the issue went away, but I found the following problems:

• Calls from AT&T mobile phones not reaching our IVR. Calls from our SIP trunk vendor lines and Sprint worked OK, even when the new Firewall in version 13 is disabled.
  • UCP Deamon not running: Found solution here: http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-10725
  • after the upgrade to 10.13.66-1, the SysAdminPro module throws this error when you try to upgrade to 10.13.66-6 which I’m still trying to fix:
    Whoops\Exception\ErrorException
    Undefined index: version
    File:/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/Sysadmin.class.php:303