walt at June 9th, 2008 17:35 — #1
I have setup a FreePbx Server with Polycom Phones
I am using PIAF installation
- I want to be able to setup a FTP site on the PBX Server so that Polycom Phones can retrieve the SIP Configuration files
- PIAF has a Script to accomplish some of this
- PIAF has a script to install Polycom phones - I've run this script
- I have viewed the Polycom CFG files that was generated, SIP.CFG, and maybe something else
- How do I setup the Passcode for the FTP Server on the PBX machines
- Once this is accomplished - How Do I test to make sure the FTP Server works
Thank you for your time
nuronce at April 1st, 2013 17:22 — #2
Have you figured this[FTP] out?
alan at April 1st, 2013 17:25 — #3
You will need to setup a user ID on the system. Use the "useradd" command. Then setup a password for the user sing the "passwd" command.
system at June 4th, 2014 14:39 — #4
This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.