FreePBX Zulu UC

Originally published at: FreePBX Zulu UC | FreePBX - Let Freedom Ring

Introducing Zulu UC…it’s Outlook and Browser integration for FreePBX and it’s coming soon!

Zulu UC is being built by the same team behind the world’s most popular open source PBX, FreePBX. It allows easy communication and collaboration integration with applications that people like you use everyday.

Get in on our pre-release promotion and license unlimited Zulu user connections for only $199 before October 31, 2015.

Click here to take advantage of this offer today!

popup is a very good tool for freepbx.

Hi, just to make sure I understand the offer, the promotional price is $199 as a one-time charge for unlimited users in perpetuity. Is that right?

Thanks,
Tim Miller Dyck

No its 199.00 per year unlimited users. This is 100% a SaaS software. When it launches in January it will be 199.00 per year for 20 users.

one more question, the popup feature support desk extension or queue?

Just to clarify, if I get the promotion now, I get unlimited users for one year. What happens after that, unlimited users at $199/year forever, or 20 users for $199 from then on?

Yes, I would like to get that point clarified too, what will be the renewal price next year if I take the promotion right now…

As long as you renew every year, you would keep the $199/Unlimited Option… that is the point of the promotion to give early adopters a huge promotion and opportunity to outfit all of their systems. So purchase early, and purchase often to get the biggest advantage of the promotional pricing.

Are there any plans to add additional functionality, such as chat and screensharing at some point?
I recommend you think about it, cause that would put you ahead of everyone else.

Our company e.g. is eager to find that one UC product that does all that. Something in FreePBX, that integrates into Outlook would be ideal.

We don’t want to go with Microsoft Lync, our users are also not that technical and it’s somewhat hard to get them to use completely new things or install external applications.

Joinme.com is good, but if we had it all in FreePBX/UCP, that would be heaven.

Chat is already integrated into UCP, and screen-sharing has been discussed for UCP, I’m not sure where it is on the roadmap. I would suggest looking at open feature request at issues.freepbx.org and if you don’t see one that matches, open a new one.

Is this only for Outlook, FF and Chrome for PC or will it integrate with the Mac versions too?