FreePBX v12 + Ubuntu 14.04.2 x86_64. PHP Fatal error: Class 'modgettext' not found

Try manual in wiki: Installing+FreePBX+12+on+Ubuntu+Server+14.04+LTS

Did all the instructions step by step twice.

Caught error on ./install_amp

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'modgettext' not found in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Notifications.class.php on line 364

Details:

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: modified in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Freepbx_conf.class.php on line 974
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: modified in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Freepbx_conf.class.php on line 974
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: db in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/cronmanager.class.php on line 92
..OK
Setting freepbx settings form /etc/amportal.conf
freepbx setting [AMPDBHOST] DOES NOT EXIST, can't set to [localhost]
freepbx setting [AMPDBENGINE] DOES NOT EXIST, can't set to [mysql]
freepbx setting [AMPENGINE] set to [asterisk]
freepbx setting [AMPMGRUSER] set to [admin]
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'modgettext' not found in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Notifications.class.php on line 364

Is anybody here? Try v2.11 - works fine, but want v12.

You need to install the modgettext package… I’m pretty sure it’s part of the install documentation

This might be

apt-get install php-gettext

in Debian based systems.

I have fixed this in source. It will be released in a couple of days

xrobau,
In the manual for installing on Ubuntu 14.04 there is nothing about it.

dicko,
Thanks, I will try it.

tm1000,
Are you talking about editing the guide to install or edit the build freepbx?

dicko,
Just tried your advice, not working, getting same error.

You can not fix this bug. You need to wait until the next release of framework

Ok! Let me know in this topic when it will be released please.

Is there any news? ______

Use an old build freepbx-12.0.21.tgz, works good.