Freepbx in HyperV

Hi friends! I did dive in my problem in this Easter! Happy Easter, friends! Thanks for sharing your experiences.When the problem started, I was with 02 vCPU in my VM. I dont know if you already had this problem, but when I tried to add more than one vCPU to Centos, the network could not be reachable. It is a RedHat bug with IRQBalance. I did deactivate, and 02 vCPUs were working. Going back to problem… we started to feel these áudio call drops… Searching in the web, I found some sites blaming more than one CPU in Linux vm (does make sense?!) => Intermittent brief audio dropouts . By this reason, on last week, I did remove one vCPU, and my VM was with only one vCPU. Resuming… make stress tests in this Holiday, I did found the problem starts when the Asterisk eats the memory, and starts using SWAP. My Host has Raid5, but with SATA disks. I think the I/O was not so good… so, I stopped another VM… reboot Asterisk to fresh swap, and start my tests again… now with 04 vCPUs. The system is running fine until this moment. We had reach 70 channels and going up without problem. Searching for this problem… I found many threads about Asterisk memory leak, but I didnt find a Solution… just reboot. The sync, echo >3 drop caches does not appears to be a good Solution… it appears to be dangerous if another process is using that cache. So, reboot apears to be less dangerous… but… I confess that I dont like. Do you schedule Asterisk reboot, or have another Solution? Thanks!