FreePBX 13.0.190.7 - Cisco 7960

This weekend is started to migrate my old FreePBX to a new FreePBX but without success yet. I just installed on a new machine, and i`m taking over the settings one by one.

The old FreePBX is running Asterisk 1.8.23.1, but the new one is running Asterisk 13.12.1 and so a lot has changed and i cant get my Cisco 7960 running stable. The phones are connected using a local subnet (no NAT involved) but due to the switch for pjsip im lost

localhost*CLI>
  == Contact 88/sip:[email protected]:50551;user=phone has been deleted
    -- Removed contact 'sip:[email protected]:50551;user=phone' from AOR '88' due to request

-- Added contact 'sip:[email protected]:50548;user=phone' to AOR '88' with expiration of 120 seconds
  == Contact 88/sip:[email protected]:50548;user=phone has been created
  == Endpoint 88 is now Reachable
    -- Contact 88/sip:[email protected]:50548;user=phone is now Unreachable.  RTT: 0.000 msec
  == Endpoint 88 is now Unreachable
localhost*CLI>

The phone also has two additional numbers (288 and 388) configured but the are not registering

I just found this email :frowning:

The IP 192.168.111.54 has just been banned by Fail2Ban after
8 attempts against SIP on localhost.

The additional phone numbers now seem to be working a little bit better.

make sure you whitelist your local ip addresses in both fail2ban and the firewall

I just removed fail2ban using

yum remove fail2ban

Since it was also interfearing with my shorewall firewall. I am using shorewall and not the build in firewall as i do on all my servers. But fail2ban opens all ports for the whole world. Shorewall is only limitited to my ssh jump host and subscriber specific ip adresses