Firewall Example Setup

I could really use an example setup for Firewall as I am unsure to the “Best Practices” to apply:

pbx, phones and computers on single network
network 192.168.1.0
router 192.168.1.2
DMZ set to PBX address
IAX remote access
GUI remote access
possibly SSH remote

Thanks

This isn’t the kind of thing where an example makes sense. Perhaps you could post specific questions.

I don’t agree. I think my network configuration is fairly common for small installations and a base setup example can probably be created. Any additional configuration info needed to create one?

I guess I’m not going to see an example set up for my example network. Too hard I guess. Examples are much mor useful than documentation. What do they say. “a picture is worth a thousand words”?

Oh, poor you.

There are 16 screen in the firewall setup. Every option has hover text.

This is open-source, community-supported software. If you want something, ask specific questions and we’ll try to help you. Failing that, just read the screen and if something confuses you, ask questions. Most of us are more than happy to help, but I’m not going to set up your network for you.

A little defensive we are… As I said, an example by someone who understands the underlying concepts is worth a thousand bubble helps. I simply provided a simple typical network to base it on. I am sure that many who come after me seeking a starting point for using the firewall would appreciate it as much as I would.

Happy New Year (>:}