Failed to copy from module ago-bin

Not sure which direction to take.

First I had an issue with “Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1” and I could not run /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf.

I changed the passwords to match in manger.conf. and was successful in running /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf which had “hostname : Unknown Host” (not sure if that is an issue).

Restated asterisk and received this failure in system status
"Failed to copy from module ago-bin"

Retrieve conf failed to copy file(s) from a module’s agi-bin dir: copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/areminder/areminder-manager.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/areminder/areminder-main.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/areminder-main.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/areminder-manager.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/broadcast_log.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/broadcast_manage.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/calllimit/calllimit.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/calllimit.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/cos.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/fax.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/enc/fax.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/pagingpro_call_spooler.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/enc/backuprecordings.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/backuprecordings.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/vm-greeting-record.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/vmnotify-common.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/enc/vmnotify-audit.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/enc/vmnotify-main.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/enc/vmnotify-newvm.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/enc/vmnotify-common.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/vmnotify-newvm.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/vmnotify-main.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/vmnotify-audit.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Thanks for the help!

Pj

Fix your permissions

amportal chown

That did it !

I am having several issues with this install. I think I may re-install if I have any more issues that follow.

Well, back to this permissions problem. am portal chown does not seem to fix it this time. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Pj

If amportal can’t fix it you have bigger issues going on. Not even sure how you installed though

I’m still at the install level so maybe I should just reinstall