Extensions in queue not ringing

Running Asterisk 13.10.0 and Freepbx 10.13.66-5 with PJSIP extensions and static members in the queues. We do not have the VQ Plus module to cause any issue but are having an the issue where some calls will ring to all extensions with a zero penalty and other will only ring to a couple extensions. You can call the extension directly and the user will answer, so it is not a matter of them not present. I believe it is an issue with the original assessment of which extensions are available for calls. In our queues we have “Agent Restriction” set to Extensions only and the “Skip busy Agents” set to Queue calls only. Can anyone assist in getting the queues to function as they are intended?

YOu would need to get a full asterisk call trace when this happens. It will tell you why its skipping the agent

I am not sure how to filter out the log to only monitor the queue calls that are pertinent to the issue I am referring to. In leu of looking through the log line by line. Can you please give me some insight as to a more efficient way of getting you the information you’re requesting.

A full call trace is different than sifting through the “*/full” log.

Check the Wiki for information on setting up a SIP Call Trace and attach it to one of the lines that is working reliably. Then do the same thing with one of the lines that isn’t.

If you do want to go through the “*/full” log, you can use the PID number (in square brackets, IIRC) to put all of the activities for a single thread together.