Error when mapping extension to key in EPM

I am getting the following error when I attempt to add a second line button to a sangoma s500 phone.

Whoops\Exception\ErrorExceptionUndefined variable: model
File:/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/functions.inc/functions_common.php:4692

Steps to reproduce
Go to end point manager
Go to extension mapping
click the “See Custom UCP Entries” for a sangoma phone
Select an additional line key and select line
Select an addition account number
Attempt to save the configuration

Dont do this in that screen. You add a second line key within the models tab of the template.

Doing the Configuration at the template level sets the line key 2 option for all phones. I am attempting to set a second line for a single user not all users.

I can not replicate that. Are you using the latest version of EPM?

I have also confirmed that this only happens with our Sangoma phones. I can make the same change through EPM for our Polycom phones.

we are using End Point Manager 13.0.81.1
and FreePBX 13.0.167

It may or may not be related, but after upgrading a few modules last week we had to disable "Phone Apps"
When attempting to enable "Phone Apps"
we get the following error
exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Parkpro::isLicensed() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php on line 1069
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Call to undefined method Parkpro::isLicensed() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php on line 1069
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php:1069

Ya that may be the problem. Can you please try and re-enable and upgrade your Phone Apps as that ties into EPM

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the phone apps a few times now, but I get this error every time. I can upload a screenshot if that helps

What version of Park Pro do you have?

I haven’t seen you clarify this but for other’s you are getting that error during a reload. Please make sure to clarify this in the future.

The error is displayed after clicking on the “Apply Config” button after enabling the Phone Apps module

Park Pro 13.0.8

The problem with Phone Apps first arose when attempting to “Apply Config” after upgrading the following modules
certman 13.0.34 (current: 13.0.32)
dahdiconfig 13.0.30 (current: 13.0.28.5)
endpoint 13.0.81.1 (current: 13.0.77)
sysadmin 13.0.65.5 (current: 13.0.64)

None of those modules would cause your issue.

Either upgrade restapps or upgrade park pro

When I go to module administration and check for updates, neither of those packages have updates available. Is there some other mechanism that I should be using to perform the updates?

Your version of Park Pro is out of maintenance so you can’t get new updates for it. Park Pro is at 13.0.23 now

Rest Apps is at 13.0.75, however the release you’d want is under EDGE mode

so how, do I get the updated version of park pro?
I was able to get phone apps enabled by disabling park pro.
now when I attempt this task
Steps to reproduce
Go to end point manager
Go to extension mapping
click the “See Custom UCP Entries” for a sangoma phone
Select an additional line key and select line
Select an addition account number
Attempt to save and rebuild the configuration

I do not receive any errors, but the changes do not persist.