Error when deleting ext

FATAL ERROR

FreePBX is Unable to Continue

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘val’ cannot be null

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:318 die_freepbx()
[0]: FreePBX is Unable to Continue
[1]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘val’ cannot be null

Distro 6.12.65-20

I currently have the same thing on mine. I am on the distro and on the same version. I deleted the user in user management then went to delete the extension and now I can’t. I also tried to add an extension, it shows up in the web UI but not on the config file.

Hi Guys. If it’s possible to get a backup of your configurations, then we can restore it on our end and play with it. You can send it through the issue tracker. Just open a ticket and then wait for us to lock it down to only you and the staff, then we can move forward with figuring out what is causing it.

http://issues.freepbx.org

Done, bug report FREEPBX-8246

So far this is only on one extension for me. @astroroxy is it for all of yours?

@tm1000 did you ever figure out the issue? I can’t find the bug that was reported by astro. Can I manually delete an extension on the backend as I can’t through the GUI.

I have not gotten to this yet. The bug report is hidden because he is hosting a VM image for me.

Okay, thank you for the update Andrew. Let me know if you need anything.

Looks like any extension prefixed with a 0 will have this problem. Like “01” or “003”. This is because FreePBX technically doesn’t support these numbers. 003 turns into 3 on the backend. That is what I am seeing in the image. It is/was connected to user manager.

edit: seems to be more to it than what I thought. Im rebuilding the vm again from scratch.

The extension I was having issues with was 304. I can send you a full backup if you would like.

Fixed in userman v12.0.13

The extension I was trying to delete was 304, all the other extensions work though. Do you want a full backup of my pbx as well?

Sent from Nine