Error upgrading modules

Earlier this weekend I tried to upgrade a number of pending modules (5 or 6 if I recall) and they all had an error in the module upgrade window, but after completed I went back into module admin and it was showing the new versions for the modules so I thought maybe everythng was ok. Today I tried also to do an upgrade, and got the same error (shown below). Once again it is showing the new version number in the modules list… but I’m now less confident that it was really upgraded. What could be causing this error, and how can I confirm that the modules REALLY have been upgraded.

Thanks,
Mike

Please wait while module actions are performed

Downloading versionupgrade 0 of 19279 (0%)Error(s) downloading versionupgrade: •Error opening http://mirror1.freepbx.org/modules/packages/versionupgrade/versionupgrade-2.11.1rc10.tgz?installid=ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ&type=vmware&brandid=freepbxdistro&depolymentid=ZZZZZZZZ&astver=11.13.0&phpver=5.3.28&distro=freepbxdistro&distrover=5.211.65-19&fpbxver=2.11.0&ucount=24&restapps_hits_aastra_6869i_donotdisturb_main=6&restapps_hits_aastra_6869i_findmefollow_main=1&restapps_hits_aastra_6869i_parking_main=3&restapps_hits_aastra_6869i_presencestate_change=4&restapps_hits_aastra_6869i_presencestate_main=5&restapps_hits_aastra_6869i_presencestate_prefs=2&restapps_hits_aastra_6869i_timeconditions_main=1&restapps_hits_yealink_SIP-T48G_parking_main=1 for reading