Error applying configuration on last update

After the last update I get the message “Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error:1”

exit: 1
Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Certman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install certman 2) fwconsole ma enable certman in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 216
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:216
  2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:104
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/Webrtc.class.php:47
  5. FreePBX\modules\Webrtc->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:125
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  7. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:279
  8. FreePBX\Hooks->preloadBMOModules() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:39
  9. FreePBX\Hooks->updateBMOHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:50

1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

When I try to update certman by at the module screen I get this error:
"SQLSTATE[23000]: Intergrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘ca’ for key ‘basename_UNIQUE’

James

http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-12236

certman v13.0.19

Thank-you. That worked.

James