Digium phones config module

FreePBX 13.0.109 custom install on 64bits Centos 7 with Asterisk 13.8.0

After installing the Digium Phones Config Module 2.11.3.0 I’m not able to do a reload of Freepbx.

Error:

Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/functions.inc.php on line 360
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/functions.inc.php:360
  2. Whoops\Run->handleError() /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/functions.inc.php:360
  3. digium_phones_conf->get_filename() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:50
  4. FreePBX\FileHooks->processOldHooks() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:24
  5. FreePBX\FileHooks->processFileHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:879

Line 360 is:

foreach ($oldqueue[‘entries’] as $entryid=>$oldentry) {

Please help.

UPDATE:

I had manually installed res_digium_phone.so version res_digium_phone-13.0_3.0.0-x86_64

When I do a module unload res_digium_phone.so (asterisk cli) then I’m able to do a fwconsole reload.

I am having the same issue hopefully someone can find an answer.

UPDATE:

I have installed a simular box with Centos 6.6 instead of Centos 7.2 (64bits)

Without installing the Digium Addon module (which refused to install even with a
rpm -Uvh php-digium_register-3.0.5-1_centos6.x86_64.rpm) I could install the Digium Phones Config module.

The DPMA I did manually in asterisk (registerd first the licence and then copied both
res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_dpma.so and res_digium_phone.so to /usr/lib64/astesterisk/module)

Same problem.

I discovered that when there are no queues at all, it is ok.
But when I add a queue, then I can not do a reload.

It looks like an Freepbx Issue.

Do I have to report an Issue?

I even reproduced it on a fresh Freepbx distro box STABLE – 10.13.66.

When adding a queue (queue 150 f.e.) I can not reload freepbx any more.

These are the involved Freepbx Issues:

http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-12221
and
http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-10338