DAHDI Won't Start - xpp_usb.ko unregonised symbol

So, after updating core to latest non-beta, my system is well and truly broken.

Firstly one of the two inbound routes stopped working - it’s the same as the other just with a different DID match and different ring group. Tried deleting/recreating to no avail. Was getting log messages like ‘ERROR[3827][C-0000000f]: app_stack.c:594 gosub_exec: Attempt to reach a non-existent destination for Gosub: (Context:sub-record-check, Extension:s, Priority:1)’, after ‘Gosub(“DAHDI/16-1”, “sub-record-check,s,1(rg,602,dontcare)”) in new stack’

In the processof troubleshooting this and missing caller ID, changed the opermode for the xpp_usb module in dahdi config (it’s a xorcom pbx running the FreePBX Distro, because elastix was rubbish). Rebooted…and now DAHDI won’t start properly:

“Loading DAHDI hardware modules:
xpp_usb: FATAL: Error inserting xpp_usb (/lib/modules/2.6.32-431.el6.i686/dahdi/xpp/xpp_usb.ko): Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)”

So bearing in mind that means no trunks, I can’t test call routing or resolve the caller ID issue.

Any ideas as to how I can fix this quickly?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Chris

Fixed that error by yum remove dahdi*, then yum install dahdi*.

Then was left with an error because oslec wasn’t installed/available.

Changed to mg2 in /etc/dahdi/system.conf

Now runs but nothing in asterisk logs when I call in…!

Have now given up, done a complete reinstall, loaded configuration/database backup, ran ‘updateall’ at CLI as prompted, and same error. Jesus.

Ok…so ANOTHER clean install. No backup restore. Enable endpoint manager. Now there are database errors happening everywhere throughout the UI.

Really not having a good time here.

I had same thing this morning:

[2014-11-25 09:00:29] ERROR[17434][C-00006a89]: app_stack.c:567 gosub_exec: Attempt to reach a non-existent destination for Gosub: (Context:sub-record-check, Extension:s, Priority:1)
[2014-11-25 09:00:29] ERROR[17434][C-00006a89]: app_stack.c:567 gosub_exec: Attempt to reach a non-existent destination for Gosub: (Context:sub-record-check, Extension:s, Priority:1)
[2014-11-25 09:00:29] DEBUG[17434][C-00006a89]: pbx.c:6572 __ast_pbx_run: Spawn extension (from-internal,00,18) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/3048-000024e1’

I just reverted to an earlier version of core, applied configuration, that fixed it.