Custom ConfBridge Help

Hello!

I am new here. Please forgive me if this has been asked before or answered; I just couldn’t find anything related to this anywhere. I have read and learnt the ConfBridge manual that’s on the Asterisk website, but I am still stuck. I added the user profiles, the bridge profile, etc. to confbridge_custom.conf, but I am now stuck… Basically, what I need to accomplish is the following:

I am trying to figure out how I can create a custom conference bridge. Basically, what I need, is to be able to have a conference that when people dial in, it plays a message and then it asks them for one of three PIN access codes: Administrator, User, and Attendant (used to check the number of listeners connected to the conference). The sequence would follow like this, after they put each PIN:

Administrator: Plays a message and connects to the conference as the main speaker and administrator for the conference.

User: Plays a message asking to provide the number of listeners at the location. Once the user presses the number of listeners, a message would play and then they would get connected to the conference.

Attendant: Plays a message stating that they have entered the Attendant PIN and proceeds to say the sum of all in attendance; number is gathered from adding the “numbers of listeners at each location”. Then, it plays the conference for about 10 seconds and disconnects the call.

Please, any help will be greatly appreciated. I am completely stuck and I just need some guidance and assistance. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Oh yeah, I am running FreePBX 2.11.0.38 with Asterisk 11.8.1.

Have you figured it out?

Mostly done for a standard usage:-

http://your.mac.hi.ne/admin/config.php?display=conferences

except for the op’s concept of Administrator, User and Attendant, it doesn’t work like that OOTB but you could custom progam it.