Connections Have No Sound

I’ve been tinkering with this for a couple of weeks now. I’ve finally gotten all of my phones to connect both internally and through Twilio. The problem is that they just connect, no voice comes though in either direction. I’m hoping I’m really close to having this configured, I’m sure there is just some setting that I am missing. I hope someone can talk me through this.

Thanks In Advance

It would be helpful to know a little bit more about your system. Logs of calls would also help.

Sounds like ports on the firewalls are not open, Specifically the RTP port range. Default ports for these should be forwarded to your server IP 10001 - 20000, depending on the amount of calls you would expect to have at any given time, you could reduce this number as you will probably never use 9999 ports.

Also, if your FreePBX box is behind a NAT, you should make sure you goto Settings -> Asterisk SIP Settings, and configure your external IP in there, if using chan_sip, be sure to check the NAT settings over there to make sure the settings reflect your network scenario.

-Andy