Conferences Module - Error when trying to install 13.0.5

Base install from Freepbx Distro 64bit BETA – 10.13.66

Attempts to install 13.0.5 conferences module (wasn’t installed as part of Freepbx Distro) gives me the below error.

PDOException (42S02) HELP SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'asterisk.meetme' doesn't exist /var/www/html/admin/modules/conferences/Conferences.class.php /** * List all active conferences for the current logged in user * @return array Array of conferences */ public function listConferences() { $sql = "SELECT exten,description FROM meetme ORDER BY exten"; $sth = $this->db->prepare($sql); $sth->execute(); $results = $sth->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC); foreach($results as $result){

As a result of this failure, the paging and intercoms module is disabled.

This is already fixed IN that version of the module. I have successfully uninstalled it and reinstalled it three times and it’s worked every time.

fwconsole moduleadmin remove conferences
fwconsole moduleadmin download conferences
fwconsole moduleadmin install conferences

http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-9915 <-- fixed issue

okay, how do i uinstall it. It shows that it isn’t installed, yet I do have an option to remove it.

If I try to remove it, it fails because of a dependency on conferences which i have listed as disabled.

But it is already disabled:

I just gave you the commands above. You might also need to remove paging which you should do.

Also your screenshots are different. In one you’ve checked online. In the other you haven’t. Please show a “checked online” screenshot of conferences.

Excellent, thats what i was looking for. That did the trick. Thank you!