CID Superfecta stopped doing anything!

Well, after many days at this, it is still acting the same and calls are passing through. I am not sure what else I can do to make this work like it used to. It has quit marking calls as spam, even when it is checked to do so. It has quit intercepting them all together.

You could File a bug report?

With Possa? I guess it is still being developed?

The two developers of the project are the only ones who posted in this thread

Oh really, that is cool… Thank you for your assistance and thank you for the continued efforts with Superfecta.

Interesting find, Superfecta does not play well with others. I removed everything, all I have is the following and in this order…
superfecta cache
whocalled.

It seems to be working, I have my spam results back and all I need now is some spam calls. I have lost the ability to call on opencnam for better cnam results. It appears I am able to receive cnam via my trunk, I was hoping to continue to use opencnam, but opencnam and superfecta seem to have an issue, at least on my setup that is.

Your post is confusing. Please edit it

Just edited, is that better? what is confusing if not?

What do you mean superfecta doesn’t play well with others? You say that then you use it? I don’t understand. Do you mean cache?

What I meant was and please don’t take it the wrong way, I am not trying to be disrespectful.

I meant, one or more of the supplied modules is not allowing superfecta to do its job, when I had openCnam in the available options to use, superfecta would not work correctly, no matter what position it was in.

I removed all but the ones mentioned above (Cache, WhoCalled) and it started to work, even started to label the spam calls as spam. Hence the “Superfecta does not play well with others” comment.

At this time, superfecta is working as it should, I am just awaiting for some of the many spam calls to come in.

Just an update, it seems to be doing its job right now…