chan_pjsip port

I tried to move my grand stream ata to chan_pjsip after moving to asterisk 13.

Clearly I am missing something basic, but I have searched the forum and the wiki and I don’t see what I am missing.

Apologize in advance.

I set chan_sip / chan_pjsip to both in advanced settings.

I moved my extension 6000 to chan_pjsip in the extension screen. Hit submit on the bottom of the extensions page and then apply.

Updated the tcp port in sip settings -> pjsip to 5061

I see this in the asterisk directory

[root@localhost asterisk]# cat /etc/asterisk/pjsip.transports.conf
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
;          Do NOT edit this file as it is auto-generated by FreePBX.             ;
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
; For information on adding additional paramaters to this file, please visit the ;
; FreePBX.org wiki page, or ask on IRC. This file was created by the new FreePBX ;
; BMO - Big Module Object. Any similarity in naming with BMO from Adventure Time ;
; is totally deliberate.                                                         ;
#include pjsip.transports_custom.conf

[0.0.0.0-tcp]
type=transport
protocol=tcp
bind=0.0.0.0:5061
local_net=192.168.1.0/24

Did a amportal restart

Logged into the grand stream an moved it to port 5061.

my grandstream is now connecting on 5061, but getting wrong password from chan_sip. Clearly I goofed somewhere.

[2015-02-25 22:55:09] NOTICE[23711] chan_sip.c: Registration from '<sip:[email protected];user=phone>' failed for '192.168.1.240:5061' - Wrong password

What did I miss?

Thanks!

How did you go resolving this?

I’m having the same issue - fresh install Freepbx 12, asterix 13. For the time being I’ve reverted back to SIP.

I reverted back to SIP and stopped messing with it. Sorry. Hopefully someone else will have an idea? I was going to do packet sniffing, but other priorities came up.

Would like to get to chan_pjsip sometime in the future.

yeah did the same thing after mucking around for hours. Lots of flaky config issue with GUI in two minds on whether to stay with our feature limited but stable UC320W.