CDR SQL Error

Hello all,

I am getting the following errors when attempting to access the CDR. I have verified that the password in advanced settings matches /etc/freepbx.conf and /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf. I’ve also uninstalled, removed and reinstalled the CDR module. I am running Distro Version 6.12.65-32, Asterisk Version 13.7.0, FreePBX Version 13.0.131 and CDR Module Version 13.0.29.1.

Exception (1044)

SQLSTATE[42000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ to database ‘asteriskcdrdb’::SQLSTATE[42000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ to database ‘asteriskcdrdb

1. Exception

/­var/­www/­html/­admin/­libraries/­utility.functions.php 202

1. die_freepbx

/­var/­www/­html/­admin/­libraries/­BMO/­Database.class.php 101

1. PDOException

/­var/­www/­html/­admin/­libraries/­BMO/­Database.class.php 98

1. PDO __construct

/­var/­www/­html/­admin/­libraries/­BMO/­Database.class.php 98

1. FreePBX\Database __construct

/­var/­www/­html/­admin/­libraries/­DB.class.php 74

1. DB connect

/­var/­www/­html/­admin/­modules/­cdr/­page.cdr.php 43

1. include

/­var/­www/­html/­admin/­config.php 563

I’ve searched the forums and found some similar entries but the fixes listed did not help. Any ideas where else I can look or what else I can try are appreciated, thanks!

Does this error correspond to an update of the CDR module?

check out this Module CDR Reports 13.0.29.1 not working and can't generate any report
I had this issue today morning and Lorne Gaetz helped out

1 Like

Thanks guys! That fixed it for me as well.

It’s odd, I haven’t restored form backup or done anything else unusual with this system in over a year - just updates. I filed a bug report for this but was told it was a support issue and hte report was closed, they may want to keep an eye on this to see if it keeps cropping up.

Thanks again for the help, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

With this second report, we now realize this is a bug. Should be a fix out shortly.

3 Likes