CDR Reports not working!

Hey everyone, the problem I’m having is that when I go on the FreePBX portal to the CDR Reports page and try to pull up a report I get nothing. I checked the database and cdr table and it was empty. I also get this error in the Asterisk log:

WARNING[1243]: func_cdr.c:349 cdr_write_callback: CDR requires a value (CDR(variable)=value)

Any idea what the problem is? Thanks.

What versions are you using?

The FreePBX version? It is 12.0.1rc21

@reconwireless

@errentazaria can I assume you are also running Asterisk 12 or 13?

@reconwireless Yes thats correct, and FreePBX has all the latest modules all updated.

CDR’s are not working properly in Asterisk 12 or 13 yet… I would suggest you hit the CLI and change the version of Asterisk on your system.

asterisk-version-switch

And put it on Asterisk 11, unless you need some functionality provided by 12 or 13…

See this wiki link for full instructions http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FD/Changing+Major+Asterisk+Versions+on+the+Fly

@reconwireless Okay I will definatly consider this but is there any major features that differs between V12.5 and V11? Is there maybe a site that you can link that compares the two? Also are you saying its impossible to fix this problem in version 12 or is there a work around?