Call files just stay in Outgoing folder

Hi, all.
We have FreePBX 12.0.76.2 HA with Asterisk 11.18.0. We use call files placed in /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing (linked /drbd/asterisk/spool/outgoing) to send calls back to Cisco Call manager to turn on/off MWI lite. This was working fine until I bulk imported bulk. The extensions all seem fine, but Now the files just sit in the folder and asterisk never calls with them. pbx_spool.so and pbx_realtime.so are both loaded with no errors. I’m not sure what to check next. Anyone have an idea?

File time in the past. Not owned by the Asterisk user

Hi, Andrew.

File time current, owned by asterisk rw-rw-rw-.

Just noticed they go when I restart asterisk amd pbx_spool.so loads, but then new ones they stay there until next asterisk restart.

I assume pbx_spool.co uses inotify, and I have the proper files in /proc/sys/fs/inotify but don’t have inotifywatch installed and it is not available through enabled freePBX distro repos.

On a working VM duplicate of the system:
[root@localhost log]# grep -r inotify *
anaconda.syslog:21:56:10,402 DEBUG kernel:SELinux: initialized (dev inotifyfs, type inotifyfs), uses genfs_contexts
cron:Oct 13 12:07:54 localhost crond[1471]: (CRON) INFO (running with inotify support)
cron-20151004:Oct 12 17:43:42 localhost crond[1448]: (CRON) INFO (running with inotify support)
cron-20151011:Oct 11 18:18:30 localhost crond[1436]: (CRON) INFO (running with inotify support)

But on the production system:
[root@freepbx-a log]# grep inotify *
anaconda.syslog:20:58:35,982 DEBUG kernel:SELinux: initialized (dev inotifyfs, type inotifyfs), uses genfs_contexts
boot.log: Starting NIC Agent Daemon (cmanicd): tail: inotify cannot be used, reverting to polling

Any idea where the disconnect may be?