Awoke to tampered files erros, phones down

The reseller link on the cloud page yields an empty page.

And, can I use the Yealink 48g and 38g phones we have already ourselves?

The reseller link on the cloud page should be resolved.

Thanks, I went ahead and signed up for an account, says it will provision in 1 to 4 minutes. Is it reasonable to think it will come online in the next hour. And if it works well, will adding additional extensions be instant?

Looks pretty exciting. Maybe even worth pushing to customers.

Provisioning the box usually takes about 1 to 4 minutes and as soon as provisioning is done and you enter your E911 address you have immediate access to the PBX. Purchasing additional extensions for the PBX is also instant and the PBX should receive an updated license when you checkout, so all you need to do is go configure the extensions.

Wanted to say so far support has been lightening fast, now that I am in the system it also is very responsive. The management GUI is also very attractive.

My questions about the service:

1.) Any advise on provisioning these remote/local Yealink 48G’s? I am about to just pop in the user/secret and remote ip address

2.) Do you manage module updates, etc on your end or do I need to do that on my end? I see there are the same 4 updates that I have been seeing on all my other systems.

3.) Is support for the basic system included, or do I need to to buy support credits?

Can’t wait to get this setup, working on it now…

With PBXact UCC all updates are managed by us and when you purchased you should have received some support credit to be able to reach out to support.

Do you still need to purchase PBXact UCC separately then? I have only signed up for the hosted service thus far.

No, PBXact UCC is the name our hosted service.

1 Like

The system is very fast, very responsive. Provisioned a phone in seconds. Do you manage the firewall as well, I cant find it under advanced modules.

The only other thing I wanted to verify,

Lite extension gets unlimited inbound calls

Full extensions gets 2 way calls

So in the 20 phone example Preston gave they would have 20 incoming calls and 5 outgoing calls across the phones before they would run out of lines?

This service seems like a killer deal, even compared to FreePBX hosted and a cheap provider like Flowroute… Given that you are getting very fast servers, high quality trunking and PBXact software.

Just to clarify…

The 5 in and 5 out, is that just a total of 5 concurrent lines? Or could 3 people call out while 4 people had called in? Its worded as such that I thought I should clarify.

I am have been using the system and doing the math on moving all my installations this way, and potentially offering it to our customers.

Let me get a wiki article about this but the crux is this.

For each full user you get 2 way call path to the PBX meaning you can make and receive 1 call.

So with 5 full users and 10 lite users. You could have 5 outbound calls and 5 inbound calls at the same time.

Great, looking in the GUI I dont see a way to port numbers, do I need to call in for that? I guess since I cant temporarily point my flowroute numbers to the service I will have to do a freepbx deployment, unless there is a work around for that while numbers port.

Very excited about the Sangoma phones and pbxact offerings…

You open a ticket at us support.sangoma.com under SIPStation number porting. As far as forwarding most carriers have some type of forwarding option they can do.

Is there a way to backup freepbx 13 and restore to pbxact?