Awoke to tampered files erros, phones down

Acutally this morning I had defaulted all of them and pointed them to the FreePBXHosting.com instance I deployed, these two are the only ones I have pointed back.

I think I will have to access each phone and change the ip/auth info or default them and use EPM.

Also do you have more that one vlan on your network?

He did verify that the phones/pbx are on the same subnet… Also after the reboot the 2 of the phones did register.

No VLANS

Cool 80)

That’s correct. If they’re already pointing somewhere ELSE, they won’t get provisioned. You need to default them to get them to use EPM.

Really appreciate your help tonight man, will definitely find a way to send a thank you…

Did you get all of them up and running?

Can you make incoming calls now and outgoing?

I am actually trying to force someone over to the office side to do my bidding while I sit here comfortable at home, lol.

Though this WAS my vacation week.

I will definitely report back once he defaults them for me.

All this has renewed my interest in FreePBX. We are an ISP. I looked hard at doing hosted voice but its really competitive, though I doubt any cloud service has we this and PBXact seems to offer.

I know the feeling I am the IT Director., Network Guy, Phone guy, etc for a city here in Illinois. except I haven’t been on vacation fore 3 years. Looking to hire somebody to help me but good help is hard to find

Well, I should say staycation, lol

There is one Cloud Platform at has everthing PBXact offers:

https://cloud.pbxact.com/

LOL, truth.

I was looking at this website the other day. Is it a hosted solution or do you license it and host it yourself? I thought the latter but the $24.95/month says something about a minutes bundle.

Would like to hear from somewhere who has used it and/or resold it as a solution.

@ulingo maybe @jpedalino can check in here, he has been actively deploying it for his customers.

It’s our platform, we offer two seat/extension options, a Full and a Lite. Both allow you to connect a phone to the system, the Full option gives you an external call path outside of the system as well. So you would add as many full systems as you need external call paths. Example if you were deploying 20 extension, in a typical SMB setting you could have 5 full seats, and 15 lite seats, this would give you a total of 20 extensions and 5 inbound and outbound call paths that any user on the system could utilize. MSRP is $24.99 for full seats, $ 8.95 for lite seats. DIDs are $1/mo and Toll Free DIDs are $1.50/mo and 2.4 cents per minute inbound. Deployment is fast and easy with the built in PBXact wizards.

Can we bring our own trunks? Or as a reseller is there volume discounts on trunking?

not sure I follow this part.

Oh wait, its the trunking you are referring to with full extensions…

In this plan do you deploy a freepbxhosting.com instance or is the entire solution hosted by you guys?

The entire platform is hosted by us.

How do I try out as a reseller and learn about margins etc?