Awoke to tampered files erros, phones down

Okay, I see now…

One of my routes rings a while and I get a “circuits are busy” after several rings. Judging by the error its because none of my phones are registered.

If I try to register a phone again will it show that feedback in this console?

Yes I agreee now try to get your phones up…at least 1 of them…

What EPM are you using OSS EPM or the Paid EPM

On that note, when I try to register my phone, it doesnt show up in the asterisk command line at all.

Paid version, I think I bought a $500 bundle or something. Trying to scan now but it wasnt finding them. Do I have to default the phones again for them to be discoverable in the EPM?

are they on the same subnet 192.168.1.0 as the PBX

Yup same subnet. They eventually just say time out.

Verify your extensions are there and verify passwords… I havent messed with the Yealink 48G phones yet but I have one on order :slight_smile:

Extensions and passwords are all there. I am copying and pasting the top secret (not the greyed out one) as the password and extension number as the username. Looking in Yealink to see if there is a log.

I am assuming if I default this phone it would them show up in EPM? Someone else in the office provisioned the phones while I setup the network/internet/firewall stuff and the SIP trunks. So I am not sure whether he even did it right.

Well I owe you a beer, or maybe a spare 48g…

Bud Light Please lol JK… Is 192.168.1.250 the IP of the PBX

Correct about PBX IP

and maybe a dram of Lagavulin 16…

This forum definitely needs a beer money feature…

So you are not getting anything in the CLI for the phone trying to register… go to Module Admin and uninstall the firewall module and try again. I have had issues with it before…

I found this phone, selected settings and hit save.

I notice the subnet up top is a different subnet, not sure why. May be the network we originally booted it on when we first got it. Seems like the EPM just thinks and hangs after that.

Okay, I have always had the freepbx firewall on this disabled since its behind a firewall already. I can uninstall though… and definitely nothing in the CLI is happening…

change the subnet at the top and hit Scan the subnet

Yeah I did, I think it doesnt see the phones that I tried to register to freepbxhosting.com instance. Do I need to default all those phones entirely to provision them with the EPM?

I uninstalled firewall

Here are some phones in the EPM but the handsets havent taken any settings or rebooted.

So default phones to find in the EPM?

Also I am rebooting the phone highlighted in green as it still just says “registering” even since I uninstalled firewall. Does PBX need rebooted after firewall is uninstalled?

No but reboot the pbx anyway

Do you have Wireshark or some kind of sniffer to see if your endpoints are even trying to talk to the server?

if your phones are in you local network, you should have seen them trying to register when looking at the cli.

Do you have more that one interface on you box?