Attempting to Activate Distro Kills web gui

After attempting to activate my distro with Freepbx 12 and Asterisk 13, the webgui will no longer come up on the screen. All that appears is “Welcome to Freepbx” and the 6 tab buttons at the upper left of the screen. Looking at the log show the following:

[2016-Jul-27 02:34:15] [FATAL] (libraries/sql.functions.php:25) - die_freepbx(): SELECT name, prefix FROM callerid_entries [nativecode=1017 ** Can’t find file: ‘callerid_entries’ (errno: 2)]SQL - <br /> SELECT name, prefix FROM callerid_entries

Please advise. Will provide more of the log if you need it.
Thank you,
Gene in Virginia

Below is a more indepth error message that I just retrieved.

FATAL ERROR
SELECT name, prefix FROM callerid_entries [nativecode=1017 ** Can’t find file: ‘callerid_entries’ (errno: 2)]SQL -
SELECT name, prefix FROM callerid_entries

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:25 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT name, prefix FROM callerid_entries [nativecode=1017 ** Can’t find file: ‘callerid_entries’ (errno: 2)]SQL -
SELECT name, prefix FROM callerid_entries

/var/www/html/admin/modules/callerid/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:260 sql()
[0]: SELECT name, prefix FROM callerid_entries
[1]: getAll
[2]: 2

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:33 callerid_check_extensions()
[0]: 1

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:86 framework_check_extension_usage()
[0]: 1

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:653 framework_get_extmap()

fwconsole ma uninstall callerid

This is Freepbx 12 system. The fwconsole command is not working to uninstall the module.
Sorry for my lack of understanding. I hope other benefit from my ignorance.
Gene

amportal a ma uninstall callerid

Thank you.

Then did “amportal a ma install callerid” and all seems to be well again.